Icons Missing After Update

Jump to solution
03-03-2023 04:32 PM
Labels (1)
ArielLow2146
Occasional Contributor II

After the recent update I'm not seeing some of the standard shapes and icon options I had previously when I go to add or change an icon.

Is there any way to get the svg files for the icons that were removed so I can continue using them? Some I've been able to pull out of already published infographics using dev tools but others I'm having trouble finding.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

@ArielLow2146 Thanks for the additional details, the Houselholds Below Poverty Level and Households Without Vehicle icons are custom so are not available with our standard icons currently. I will try and get access to the svgs for you. In the meantime, you can consider using them through the following workflow:

1. When building your infographic, add a new element and use the option for Add panel from another template

CherylHagevik_0-1678287706092.png

2. Browse to and add the panel with the custom icon

CherylHagevik_1-1678287780207.png

3. Edit the panel and remove the variables that you do not need

CherylHagevik_2-1678287824526.png

4. Alter the styling of the icon as needed

CherylHagevik_4-1678287875212.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

Hi @ArielLow2146 Thanks for reaching out with your question. I have checked the standard icons and shapes available prior to the latest release and compared them to the current release. From my side, I am not able to see any differences in the available options. To help me investigate further, can you please share details about the icons you were able to pull out of dev tools? Additionally, if you have any pdfs or htmls with the other icons you have not been able to retrieve yet, that will be helpful. 

0 Kudos
ArielLow2146
Occasional Contributor II

@CherylHagevik in the Coronavirus Impact Planning standard template there are icons for households below the poverty level and households without a vehicle that I can't find. It's possible these icons were only part of the template and were not available through the standard options. Is there some other icon repository for the icons available through the standard templates?

ArielLow2146_0-1678120519325.png

0 Kudos
CherylHagevik
Esri Contributor

@ArielLow2146 Thanks for the additional details, the Houselholds Below Poverty Level and Households Without Vehicle icons are custom so are not available with our standard icons currently. I will try and get access to the svgs for you. In the meantime, you can consider using them through the following workflow:

1. When building your infographic, add a new element and use the option for Add panel from another template

CherylHagevik_0-1678287706092.png

2. Browse to and add the panel with the custom icon

CherylHagevik_1-1678287780207.png

3. Edit the panel and remove the variables that you do not need

CherylHagevik_2-1678287824526.png

4. Alter the styling of the icon as needed

CherylHagevik_4-1678287875212.png