Sharing Projects Across Organization

09-26-2022 01:40 PM
Labels (1)
CarsonSuppe
New Contributor II

I work in a small group that uses Community Analyst to create territories maps.  I wish you could change the default setting to share the projects with Everyone, rather than tediously making sure that each member of our organization is added / or adds me when a new project is created.  The lack of this setting means that when a new team member joins the organization, we need to 'share' each project one-by-one. 

1 Comment
CherylHagevik

Hi @CarsonSuppe, thank you for posting this idea and for explaining how you work with Community Analyst amongst your team. When sharing your projects, you should see an option to share with your entire organization which will make the project accessible to all members who are a part of your organization. If your goal is to make your projects accessible to all members of your organization, then using this setting should help prevent the need to add individual members to the sharing settings. 

CherylHagevik_0-1664285113371.png

Just to make sure we understand your Idea, would you like to see these sharing settings available through the Preferences settings for Projects?