Uploading Appstudio iOS application to the apple store

09-25-2017 12:15 AM
tarekhajar
New Contributor

Im trying to build an iOS application using the AppStudio with distribution profiles and certificates but it is not working,

The development version is working normally however the distribution is showing the error below:

[BCEROR]Provisioning profile "..." doesn't include signing certificate "iPhone Distribution: ...".
[BCEROR]Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.2'
Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 10.2'

Can any one provide me with the detailed steps for the iOS distribution.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Please refer to the following help doc

Sign your app—AppStudio for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Nakul,

I have received this same code signing error, but with "SDK iOS 11.0" when trying to build an iOS app in AppStudio 3.0. However, I have entered everything correctly into the make window and have double checked all of my info. The only difference between my error and this post is that I am not receiving the provisioning profile error. Is there any advice about how to solve this error? 

Thank you,

Dustin

0 Kudos
ShobanaSuresh
Esri Contributor

Hi Dustin,

Can you check the expiry date of the provisioning profile? I've seen this error in the past when using expired provisioning profile for building an iOS app.

Thanks

Shobana

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shobana,

I will have the IT person I'm working with at my university check on this tomorrow. I will post an update as soon as I find out.

Thank you,

Dustin

0 Kudos