Quick Report Native App Data Collection and Display, Help!

04-14-2019 01:03 PM
HarrisMcConnell
New Contributor

I've created a Native quick report web app through the AppStudio on ArcGis Online. The App functions well and I am able to submit points collected through the app. However, when trying view the collected points back in ArcGIS online, I keep recieving the error that the MapViewer "couldn't fully draw the layer." Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Also, is there any way that I could get the points that users have taken in the app to display to other users on the app? I am trying to more or less make a database which would be visible to all users on the app. 

Thanks for the help and time! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Harris, 

The error when looking at the collected points in ArcGIS Online MapViewer is really weird, it is technically showing the features in the feature layer, just like any other feature layers. Do you see a similar issue with other feature layers?

To show the points that other users have taken can be done by changing the Webmap id in the Setting Property of the Quick Report app, but first, you need to create a new Webmap that contains the feature layer(s) that are used in the point collection workflow. 

I hope this is helpful, 

Erwin

0 Kudos