Quick Report app size

Jump to solution
10-15-2019 02:18 PM
Gisborne_District_CouncilOffic
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know the approx app size (download size) for an out of the box Quick Report app deployed to the app store and play store?

Also, has anyone got any examples of the Quick Report app that have been deployed to either store? I've tried searching for examples using various terms (311, Fix It, Report IT etc.) but haven't come across many.

Cheers,

Orlo

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Orlo, 

You can check samples of apps that are created using AppStudio from our showcase web page, AppStudio Showcase 

The ones that are based on the Quick Report template with the least amount of customization are (that we know of), 

- Allentown 311 Quick Reporter (AppStore 162 MB, Play Store 35MB)

- Weedy Rice Reporter (AppStore 105MB, Play Store 26MB)

- 311 Wesson (AppStore 118MB, PlayStore 29MB)

- 311 Flora (AppStore 114MB, PlayStore 27MB )

- many more, please browse the AppStudio Showcase

I hope this gives you an idea of the app size in general for Quick Report template, the app size is varied depending on the level of customization and the additional resources such as images, icons, etc. 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Orlo, 

You can check samples of apps that are created using AppStudio from our showcase web page, AppStudio Showcase 

The ones that are based on the Quick Report template with the least amount of customization are (that we know of), 

- Allentown 311 Quick Reporter (AppStore 162 MB, Play Store 35MB)

- Weedy Rice Reporter (AppStore 105MB, Play Store 26MB)

- 311 Wesson (AppStore 118MB, PlayStore 29MB)

- 311 Flora (AppStore 114MB, PlayStore 27MB )

- many more, please browse the AppStudio Showcase

I hope this gives you an idea of the app size in general for Quick Report template, the app size is varied depending on the level of customization and the additional resources such as images, icons, etc. 

Thank you,

Erwin

0 Kudos
Gisborne_District_CouncilOffic
New Contributor II

Thanks Erwin. Really appreciate it.

0 Kudos