Multiple Photos in Quick Report

05-02-2016 07:04 PM
DustinBaumbach
New Contributor II

Hi Esri Team!

I'm trying to customize a quick report application to have users be able to pick or take multiple photos inside of the quick report. I am trying to do this inside of AppStudio for Desktop in QML through Qt Creator. Is there any sample QML code that I may be able to look at to design this functionality into my quick report? Please let me know by contacting me back at dbaumbach@llu.edu or by responding here. It would benefit me tremendously! Sathya Prasad​ or if you know of anyone else that would be more qualified to help.

15 Replies
ShawnHibbs
New Contributor III

Hi Nakul,

I have the same question as Dustin. Were you ever able to finish the quick report template with multiple images?

Thanks,

Shawn

0 Kudos
nakulmanocha
Esri Regular Contributor

Actually, I have listed my sample on github

I hope this works for you.

-Nakul

ShawnHibbs
New Contributor III

Thanks Nakul!

0 Kudos
SathyaPrasad
Esri Contributor

Shawn,

Wanted to reach out and see if you had used the latest version of Quick Report in 1.3 with all new UI/UX, multiple photos, and offline support. Here is a quick video if you have not see the new Quick Report yet: Quick Report 1.3 template demo (NEW) - YouTube  or read the blog post here Updates to Quick Report in 1.3 

We are working towards 1.4 version with support for secured feature services, support for collecting lines and polygons, more UI refinements, photo annotation and editing and better data entry. Please let us know if you want us to work on some feature that might be missing. 

cc: Nakul Manocha

0 Kudos
SathyaPrasad
Esri Contributor

Dustin,

Can you share your experience with 1.3 Quick Report template in this thread and if it resolved all the requirements you had.

Also, we are working towards 1.4 version with support for secured feature services, support for collecting lines and polygons, more UI refinements, photo annotation and editing and better data entry. Please let us know if you want us to work on some feature that might be missing. 

-Sathya

cc: NManocha-esristaff

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

My experience with v 1.3 and 1.4 was extremely good. There were a lot of really important functions that were implemented to aid users with an easy to use app. Since my initial post, this question has been addressed and fixed. Version 2.1 has implemented even more amazing features, the only thing that users report missing is access to either dropbox or google drive api in the addPhotoPage for easy access to photos on their computers. I think this would help users log data into a quick report app that have taken photos or video with their cameras instead of their phones. 

0 Kudos