Mapservices stop working after some time in Mobile App

10-03-2018 04:03 AM
TanujaMohgaonkar
New Contributor

Hello,

I am facing a problem with ArcGIS 10.5 Map services. I am using 3 map services in Maximo spatial mobile app which uses ArcGIS map service.The services load fine. But after some time application throws error "Unknown resource-could not find token service end point" and the map goes blank. I have to close the app and reopen it to work again

Can you guide me on how to solve the problem?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Tanuja, 

Can you give little more detail on information or the code snippet that being used? Is this on one of our AppStudio templates or custom application using Runtime Qt QML? 

Thank you,

Erwin

0 Kudos
TanujaMohgaonkar
New Contributor

Hi Erwin,

It is not a custom application. The Map services are consumed by Maximo Spatial application. All the ArcGIS Map services are configured in Maximo Spatial Map manager. There are 4 services being used. The Map loads but after some time Maximo Spatial application shows system message and then all map levels except the backdrop disappears from the Spatial. The only solution is to close all browser windows. What could be causing this error repeatedly?

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Tanuja, 

What application are you using? From the screenshot you provided, it does not look like one of the AppStudio for ArcGIS templates or applications. 

Thank you,

Erwin

0 Kudos
TanujaMohgaonkar
New Contributor

This is Maximo Spatial interface. ArcGIS Map services are configured in Maximo spatial map manager. (You can get more information about Maximo Spatial Map manager here: IBM Knowledge Center) But the map service throws above error and map goes blank after some time

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Tanuja, 

I don't think this is related to AppStudio for ArcGIS. By looking at the issue so far, I would recommend working with Esri Technical Support‌ to troubleshoot this. 

Erwin.

0 Kudos
dnamfg
by
New Contributor II

What are the Maximo & Esri license requirement for integrating Maximo Spatial. I am also facing the same issue of blank map window while using Open Street maps and public geocode URLs.. 

0 Kudos