Map Tour Template Roadmap

Jump to solution
10-27-2017 01:37 PM
TobiasFimpel
Occasional Contributor

Hi AppStudio Dev. team,

do you share a roadmap for the Map Tour (and other) templates somewhere on the web? I am specifically iterested in two features:

1.  sorting features by distance by default
  2. adding a filter functionality, so that I can filter based on an attribute (which in my case would be more useful than sorting)

For some background: I am wishing to make an app that's a companion to this website . I also found some bugs in the code when using an ArcGIS Server feature service (instead of hosted feature service)...if you're intrested please lmk.

Thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for asking your question in our community.  At this moment, we are not sure about including those two features in the 2.2 release plan.  However, I am more than happy to show you how to achieve the first feature in the code.

Tina 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TobiasFimpel
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tina Jin‌, I saw you "What's new..." post yesterday and much appreciate the info. Can you by chance comment on my questions? (I 'd like to avoid customizing my own version of this template if similar functionality is on your roadmap.) Many thanks!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for asking your question in our community.  At this moment, we are not sure about including those two features in the 2.2 release plan.  However, I am more than happy to show you how to achieve the first feature in the code.

Tina