How to configure Download Surveys to filter on one survey?

Jump to solution
02-07-2019 05:37 AM
GISAdmins
New Contributor

I have configured a custom S123 app to give the appearance as if the app runs only one particular survey.  My last challenge is to filter on this particular survey so the user can acquire updates, but only see this survey in the Downloads page.  

Any suggestions on filtering on one survey name.  I had already hide the Search and Sort functions on the download page, but I was thinking I could hard code the survey name in the search bar, but have that hidden at the same time.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello, 

This can be done by adding more query parameter by specifying which survey id on the request that is being made to get the surveys on the download page. You can do this by adding the code in the file template/DownloadSurveysPage.qml around line ~512, inside the the PortalSearch{  id: searchRequest , see image below. 

This is working on my side, let me know if this is working for you. 

cc: Survey123 for ArcGIS

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello, 

This can be done by adding more query parameter by specifying which survey id on the request that is being made to get the surveys on the download page. You can do this by adding the code in the file template/DownloadSurveysPage.qml around line ~512, inside the the PortalSearch{  id: searchRequest , see image below. 

This is working on my side, let me know if this is working for you. 

cc: Survey123 for ArcGIS

Thank you,

Erwin