How long for the system to build the app (Android)

05-28-2018 05:36 AM
CobaricGeomatique
New Contributor

Hi

I just made an app with AppStudio and asked to it to build the app in Android. But how long is it suppose to take? I've started the process the day before yesterday and still nothing in my content on ArcGIS Online (for wath I understand, I'm suppose to have a file apk that appears). And in the Build App section of AppStudio, I have this message :Your request has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible. So, when will it be ready?

Thanks a lot

Marie-Ève

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Marie,

I can try to track your app on our build servers. Can you tell me what is the name of the app you  are trying to build and what version of AppStudio are you using?

Thanks,

Anshuman

0 Kudos
CobaricGeomatique
New Contributor

HI

The App is named ''La Chaudière en Beauce'' and as for the AppStudio version, I'm using the one directly on the web, so I suppose it's the last one. 

Thanks

Marie-Ève

0 Kudos
CobaricGeomatique
New Contributor

Is it because we don't pay anymore for the maintenance subscription? It's been more than 2 weeks now... I can't believe it's suppose to take that long...

0 Kudos
CobaricGeomatique
New Contributor

Hi,

have you been able to track my app? It's been a month now and we would really like tot be able to publish this app.

Thanks

Marie-Ève

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Marie,

Apologies for the delayed response. 

We tried to track your build request on our Cloud Make servers, but it appears from the logs that it did not get triggered on the server.

In order to troubleshoot further, we will need to schedule a time when you can trigger the build again while our team monitors the progress on our servers.

I have sent you an email to follow up on this issue and to fix up a time to investigate further.

Thanks,

Anshuman

0 Kudos