How can I add login with social media (Facebook and Google) feature in my App

Jump to solution
07-22-2020 04:14 AM
x_d
by
New Contributor III

Can anyone guide me how can i add the feature Login with facebook or google in my app. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Truptimayee, 

They are possible in AppStudio using OAuth of Google or Facebook login endpoint on a WebView. You can search for the app that I have shared publicly called "Social Login - GeoNet" on AppStudio Player or see attached for the source code of the app. This sample shows you how to login to Facebook, Twitter, Google and ArcGIS Online. 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Truptimayee, 

They are possible in AppStudio using OAuth of Google or Facebook login endpoint on a WebView. You can search for the app that I have shared publicly called "Social Login - GeoNet" on AppStudio Player or see attached for the source code of the app. This sample shows you how to login to Facebook, Twitter, Google and ArcGIS Online. 

Thank you,

Erwin

ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

As stated on the comment of the code, we are following this Facebook Developers doc, Manually Build a Login Flow - Facebook Login - Documentation - Facebook for Developers

I think in there, there is further documentation on getting user information, etc.  

0 Kudos
x_d
by
New Contributor III

@ErwinSoekianto   Hi, This social login app is not working now,and facebook login shows

Feature Unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app.

i don't understand why?

0 Kudos