Error on local make (iOS)

02-05-2020 03:48 AM
JorgeFrade_Martínez
New Contributor III

I follow all the necessary steps and i get an error on the compilation. The APP compiles perfectly with the "cloud make".

Code Signing Error: No certificate for team '*******************' matching '***************' found: Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY, a team that matches your selected certificate, or switch to automatic provisioning.

What exactly must be on that '******' fields, and where exactly can i found that information?

I have the certificate installed and everything else...

Im using AppStudio for ArcGIS 4.1.70

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Jorge, 

Can you check if the value in Setting > Platform > iOS > Local Make is set correctly? 

Also, remember to double click on the provisioning profile to install it. 

Thank you,

Erwin

0 Kudos
JorgeFrade_Martínez
New Contributor III

Hi Erwin.

The "Team ID" i put, is the one that apple shows to me in Membership - Apple Developer 

But im not sure at all of what i must to write on the Code Signing Identity field.
Where i can get that information?

The compiler grabs the provisioning profile correctly.
It shows this line at the start of the compiling process:
Project MESSAGE: iOS Provisioning profile UUID = xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx
(Of course, it shows the real UUID, I have put the X for privacy.)

A greeting!

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

This might help answer the question regarding Code Singing Identity field. xcode4.5 - What are code signing identities? - Stack Overflow 

The term Code Sign Identity refers to the Common Name of those certificates that are installed in the Keychain of the Developer's machine. If you open up Keychain Access and double click any of the 'iPhone Development: ...' or 'iPhone Distribution: ...' certificates shows all of the information. This entry will appear in KeyChain access on the your machine once you import the p12 file which is a pre-requisite for running local make
0 Kudos
JorgeFrade_Martínez
New Contributor III

Hi Erwin.

I tried using another certificate and it worked.
For now we will forget why the initial certificate does not work, since I have found another error.

Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:   "qt_static_plugin_GeoPositionInfoSourceFactoryCoreLocation()", referenced from:       _main in main.o ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)   ** ARCHIVE FAILED **   The following build commands failed: 	Ld /Users/pipo/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/AppStudioApp-bphcebtaygywuwexzbqxprhkkyqf/ArchiveIntermediates/AppStudioApp/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/AppStudioApp.app/AppStudioApp normal arm64 (1 failure)

Any idea?
Im using Qt 5.12.1

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

AppStudio 4.1 is using Qt 5.13.1, so you need to update the Qt Framework installed in the machine. 

The error you are getting is because you have not run the AppStudio Advanced Configuration Tool, after installing required developer tools, Install development tools for local Make—AppStudio for ArcGIS | Documentation (see the very bottom of this doc page)

0 Kudos