Select to view content in your preferred language

Enterprise templates not showing

10-14-2022 02:45 PM
CrisjovanoGumaraes
New Contributor II

Hi. I recently purchace the licence ArcGIS Developer Subscription (Builder Plan)

The arcgis dev test and admin account were created and configured. Opening the ArcGis AppStudio 5.4 I can not see all Enterprise Template. 

Some months ago, I was using another account and developed a tools using the Survey 123 tremplates. But with this account the Enterprise templates not shows.

What can be wrong ? Any updates done from Esri ? 

CrisjovanoGumaraes_0-1665783649668.png

thanks

Crisjovano

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hi @CrisjovanoGumaraes

As of February 2022, the Survey123 enterprise template is no longer available to access through AppStudio. You may submit a survey form here to request access to the source code. Please make sure to read the information at the top as it contains important information. 

Best,

Trevor Frame 

0 Kudos
CrisjovanoGumaraes
New Contributor II

Thanks Trevor. 

I could got my Survey 123 source code and it is working.

The problem now is when I try to make the android aab. It is whoing the ArcGis.AppFramework.Sensor error. I have seen this bug before and I though that it was fixed.

CrisjovanoGumaraes_0-1666118284147.png

0 Kudos
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Using the Survey123 source code should require to use AppStudio 5.3 in which case may cause issues to use the cloud make service since they are built for AppStudio 5.4 version. When trying to cloud build for Android, you can try removing the targetSDKVersion and compileSDKVersion from appinfo.json under the deployment.android object. 

Best,

Trevor

0 Kudos