Cloud Make fails

05-28-2020 01:31 AM
KamranYusaf1
New Contributor III

Hi,

When trying to build my apk using the cloud make it fails and the only error message that it shows is 'Failed'. The keystore file has been used before to sign the app. As it is an update to an existing app i need to sign the apk with the same keystore file. Do you have any logs or anything that could help me find out why the build fails?

Best regards

Kamran

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Kamran, 

I am seeing this error message on the builds from this username agol.ig.ky

============================================================ Certificate Check ============================================================  
appBuildId is 122317 platform is androidarm64  
builddir is /home/appfactory/buildslaves/appfactory-slave-androidarm64-1/current-androidarm64/build 

Android keystore could not be opened, perhaps invalid or password was incorrect

keytool error: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect 

java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect 	
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:780) 	
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$JKS.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:56) 	
at sun.security.provider.KeyStoreDelegator.engineLoad(KeyStoreDelegator.java:224) 	
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore$DualFormatJKS.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:70) 	
at java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1445) 	
at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.doCommands(Main.java:823) 	
at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.run(Main.java:366) 	
at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:359) 

Caused by: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password verification failed 	
at sun.security.provider.JavaKeyStore.engineLoad(JavaKeyStore.java:778) 	
... 7 more

Thank you,

Erwin

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI Erwin,

How we can resolve this issue? I am having similar issue here https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-appstudio-questions/error-during-cloud-make-for-android/m-p/107... , do you know how to resolve it?

0 Kudos