AppStudio Survey123: How to Hide Item Info?

Jump to solution
08-27-2019 05:59 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

Please see screenshot. I have an AppStudio 3.3 Desktop Edition with Survey123 template. I edit in QT creator. How do I hide item info or is it possible to jump direct without click "Collect" button to survey? Please advise as soon as possible. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Alex, 

So this functionality is already available in the out of the box Survey123 app, if you PressAndHold on the Survey item, it will actually skip that Survey Info Page. You can change the default onClick behaviour by editing this code on Survey123/template/SurveyGalleryPage.qml, change the parameter for the onClicked from false to true. 

cc: Survey123 for ArcGIS

Thank you,

Erwin.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Alex, 

So this functionality is already available in the out of the box Survey123 app, if you PressAndHold on the Survey item, it will actually skip that Survey Info Page. You can change the default onClick behaviour by editing this code on Survey123/template/SurveyGalleryPage.qml, change the parameter for the onClicked from false to true. 

cc: Survey123 for ArcGIS

Thank you,

Erwin.

AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you for the reply. When I try to run it, I am no longer to access because of start page. How can I remove start page without sign in so I can view it? 

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

The sign-in page normally appears when you don't have surveys downloaded in your device. 

0 Kudos