AppStudio Survey123: How to Display Surveys without Download?

Jump to solution
09-05-2019 07:12 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello, 

Please see screenshot. I have an AppStudio 4.0 Desktop Edition with Survey123. Edit in QT creator. Is there a way to display surveys without download surveys? *no sign in/no portal. Just for the public use. Please advise. Thank you!

cc: Survey123 for ArcGIS‌ cc: AppStudio for ArcGIS

0 Kudos
1 Solution
6 Replies
AlexP_
by

Erwin Soekianto,

I read the link you posted but it is display and open only one survey. Is it possible to display more than one survey? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Alex

0 Kudos
YuliaMamonova

Hi Alex,

I tried parsing several item ids, but it only downloads by one each time you open the app. Did you get it work?

0 Kudos
YuliaMamonova

Hi Erwin,

I tried for loop to iterate through an array with item ids that I want to download, but it still only downloads the first one when I run. Please look at my code:

THANK YOU!!!

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Yulia,

To my knowledge, using this approach (hijacking the itemid on the open paramater) can only open one Survey at a time, because this is the same as if we are opening the Survey123 field app using custom URL Scheme. https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2016/07/30/understanding-survey123s-custom-url-sche... 

We need to think about a different approach if we want to pre-load more than one survey. 

Erwin

0 Kudos
YuliaMamonova

Erwin,

So should I work with OpenParameters page? Could you please suggest what changes should I make to make it finally work?

Thank you!

0 Kudos