AppRun Errors and Not Loading in AppPlayer

Jump to solution
11-28-2018 09:42 AM
SarahFox1
New Contributor III

Good morning!

I wanted to start my first app, but I'm running into some issues pretty quickly!

I went to the appstudio.arcgis.com and started with a Map Viewer template.  I added the images and added the in for in both the App Info and Map View Settings tabs and used a public web map.  When I saved and finished, I clicked on customize app and I had already downloaded AppStudio for desktop, so I launched (Step 2: Open the source code of your app in AppStudio).  When I click Run, I get 4 AppRun Errors:

When I go to edit MapViewerApp.qml Line 26 (I'm just assuming this is where to go to find the errors?):

import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.2

MapPage.qml Line 210:

parent.checked = true

ScreenShotsView.qml Line 1715 - there isn't this line, it stops at 427

I've also tried to open this in AppPlayer on my phone.  I can download it, and it brings up the initial screen.  When I click start though, it just has the waiting circle, even after 5 minutes.  

I'm not sure what step I missed, or what I can do to get this working.

No clue what the ArcGIS.AppFramework.InterAppCommunication module is or how to install it?  Is this the cause of the problem?  Would that also be why I can't use the app on my phone in the AppPlayer? 

Thank you for any help!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Sarah, 

It looks like you are using an older version of AppStudio Desktop. The current version is 3.1.134. You can use the latest version of AppStudio Desktop and Player from this link, AppStudio for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Thank you,

Erwin

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Sarah, 

It looks like you are using an older version of AppStudio Desktop. The current version is 3.1.134. You can use the latest version of AppStudio Desktop and Player from this link, AppStudio for ArcGIS | ArcGIS 

Thank you,

Erwin

SarahFox1
New Contributor III

That was it!  Thank you so much!

0 Kudos