ExecuteRelationshipQueryAsync  on a FeatureLayer bug?

06-27-2012 04:27 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: effortlesswebsllc

I need help determining is this a bug or just the way it works.  Here is the situation. 

I have a featurelayer that is related to three tables and the first time I execute the ExecuteRelationshipQueryAsync, I am getting "fresh" results from the server.  I then proceed to update data in a related table, apply the edits, and then execute the ExecuteRelationshipQueryAsync method again.  The second time it is executed, I am not getting "fresh" results because I see the pre-updated data; I have DisableClientCaching = true on the featurelayer.  I then proceeded to perform the same task, but this time I used the developer tools in IE and captured the HTTP calls to the server.  Attached is the Snag-IT of the HTTP calls and as you can see, the first ExecuteRelationshipQueryAsync yields a 200 result, while the second yields a 304 result.  The only way I can see my updated data in Silverlight is to close, then, open the again.  If I copy and past the request that yields a 304 result into IE, I can see the updated data.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jason
0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: dbroux

I have DisableClientCaching = true on the featurelayer

You have to set DisableClientCaching = true on the QueryTask.
0 Kudos