Select to view content in your preferred language

Server Printing Error Silverlight API 3.2

09-29-2014 11:43 AM
SOFIARUEDA
New Contributor

I'm using  ExportWebMap SL API 3.2 with the sample code from ESRI, but  when I run the app, I have this error:

Error{System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: NotFound.

---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: NotFound.

at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalEndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__DisplayClassa.<EndGetResponse>b__9(Object sendState)

at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<BeginOnUI>b__0(Object sendState)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPostCallback beginMethod, Object state)

at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)

at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)}

System.Exception {System.Net.WebException}

In this case I used the following rest service:

Task: Export Web Map Task

Something knows reason for this error???? Because I'm not change the code of the example.

Thanks a lot!

Sofia

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JenniferNery
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Sofia,

Are you talking about this SDK sample? ArcGIS API for Silverlight - Interactive Samples | ArcGIS for Developers . sampleserver6 could have been down when you tried it. See first that when you click "Export Map" in the sample that a pop-up is not blocked and you're able to see the printout on a separate window like this or maybe opened in another tab.

printresult.PNG

If you copied the XAML and Code-Behind C# as-is but using the namespace of your app, it should still work.

You can also click "Download samples"  which will take you to github. Click "Download ZIP". Open the ArcGISSilverlightSDK solution file and make ArcGISSilverlightSDKWeb as the startup project.

0 Kudos