Select to view content in your preferred language

Question About the Results in CutEventArgs

07-23-2013 02:12 AM
TomLi1
by
New Contributor
Hi,
       As we all know there is a online SDK Sample about the CutAsync method in GeometryService class in the following URL:
        http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/silverlight/samples/start.htm#EditToolsExplicitSave
  The sample use the Freehand Property in Editor class to enable people to draw a polyline.People can use the New Selection button to
  select the feature(graphic) and then use the Cut Selected button to draw a polyline acrossing the selected feature
  to cut the selected feature using the Cut[ATTACH=CONFIG]26136[/ATTACH]Async method in GeometryService.
      The fuction that I want to realize is that:when people input two points on a polyline the polyline will be cutted and the feature between the two points will be deleted too.
      I used the CutAsync method in GeometryService to execute the cut fuction.The parameters I used for CutAsync method are:
the inputting two points to construct a polyline as the cutter and using a selected polyline as the target that would be cutted.Sometimes
the selected polyline may be a simple polyline and sometimes it may be a complicated polyline .
     When I used the CutAsync method to cut the target polyline,the polyline had been cutting correctly but in the method
GeometryService_CutCompleted(object sender, CutEventArgs e)I cannot find which is the correctly grahic in
e.Results that I want to delete,which is the graphic that between the two people inputting points ,sometimes e.Results.count is four and the e.Results.count is six I cannot konw which index in the e.Results is the one that I want to use to delete the grahic .Can someone give me some suggestions?
     Thank you very much.
                                                                                                                                         Tom
0 Kudos
0 Replies