All layers within a Sublayer group can't display at the same time

05-23-2011 01:35 PM
DavidLittle
New Contributor
I added a new Sublayer to an existing mapservice that contains four layers in the Flex Viewer.  The sublayer and it's contents pulls in fine but if all four layers are checked at the same time nothing displays on the map.  If I un-check anyone of the layers within the sublayer the remaining three display fine. I have tried republishing the mapservice, clearing the rest cache, restarting the service but nothing changes.  Any Ideas??
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
IvanBespalov
Occasional Contributor III
I have tried republishing the mapservice, clearing the rest cache, restarting the service but nothing changes.

1 - You think the mapservice is not correct? Try to preview it with ArcGIS JavaScript or ArcGIS.com (screen1.png). If preview is fine, let's go to flex code. If not, repair your mapservice.

2 - Map service is correct, but you still have the same problem? Sublayer, you added, is on top of other layers. Read this topic, may be it helps you.
0 Kudos
DavidLittle
New Contributor
I have previewed the mapservice multiple times and it always functions correctly just not when its live on the site. 

I also moved the Sublayer group to the top of my mapservice and re-published but I got the same issue as before.
0 Kudos