Select to view content in your preferred language

Lunching of ArcGIS Online Web app Interface

11-11-2018 09:30 PM
ALFREDCHAGU
New Contributor

Hi

I need some help, I have tried to create an application by using ArcGIS online Web App builder and i have faced some little problems when i tried to lunch it so that it can create an interface for the users on other computers, But at the beginning it was opening, but the suddenly it stopped opening from other computers unless you login first and then lunch it while your in the application builder.

The problem is now when you open it on other computer before login first by pasting the URL from the application to the web browser, it will ask you to write the username and password but when you do, it will try to open the interface and fail but the it will go back and ask again for the username and password and it will continue doing this over and over.

HELP PLEASE Anyone?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Alfred,

> ... it will try to open the interface and fail but the it will go back and ask again for the username and password and it will continue doing this over and over.

It sounds like you haven't set the sharing permissions correctly for the app and/or its data sources. After you've created and published the new app from Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS, go to the app's Item Detail page and set the appropriate Sharing properties.

Share items—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos