ArcGIS Pro Indoor License

05-02-2019 03:13 AM
ImtiyazPasha
Occasional Contributor

HI,

Is ArcGIS Pro Indoor is included with an Esri Educational site license?

imtiyaz

12 Replies
RichardPatlan
New Contributor

I really hope the price has gone down considerably. We here at UCLA would love to use this extension but the price model is to high for us.

0 Kudos
RandallClark2
Occasional Contributor II

As of August 19, 2020, I want to say no it's not included. I am with the California State University system and as nice as our ELA is we dont have ArcGIS indoors as a part of it. We are hoping at some point down the line it will be tho'

0 Kudos
RichardPerkins
New Contributor II

We are a K12 district in Missouri.  We have 45 distinct school, admin, support facility campuses.  We were looking for a way to organize our building data into a manageable, modern, living format.   We asked for a proposal from ESRI.  We received a proposal from ESRI. We were shocked when it came back in such a manner that we thought maybe the decimal point had been transposed.

As discussed above, by others, not too many other products within the ESRI product line are s.f. driven.  This tool, like any other tool is expandable to the users needs.  A single building to state.  National to international coverage.  We as a K12 district cannot even consider this product at its current pricing level based on the pricing model.

We would love to showcase the value of the product applied in the learning environment, not just in the classroom, but GIS in action.  We have  STEM and STEAM schools and students who would benefit from seeing how 'grown-ups' integrate this technology to make their world better.  Once they gain this knowledge, and see grown-ups are making good decisions, they can graduate and introduce that knowledge to almost any career path they take.  We can not only stoke their knowledge/interest by using the product but make future customers of our future leaders.