survey Failed to export to GDB

06-06-2019 08:41 AM
WhitneyWeber
Occasional Contributor

I have a survey which contains polygon and line feature classes (collected via Collector) that are related to the main survey's points via relationship classes. Unfortunately, when I try to Export to gdb from survey123.arcgis.com, I get a Failed to export error. Does anyone know what causes this or how I can resolve the problem?

Tags (1)
22 Replies
TI
by
Occasional Contributor II

PS.  I've just found this "under consideration" bug:  BUG-000113141: Exporting survey results to file geodatabase format .. 

Which indicates that it's not possible to export to File Geodatabase if there are survey labels (attribute aliases?) greater than 255 characters.

However, this does not apply to our survey that we're having trouble with.

Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

We have this happen all the time with our surveys and have to download the file geodatabases via the workaround through the REST endpoint. 

Unfortunately, I double checked and we don't have any labels longer than 255 characters. So maybe there is some other kind of bug as well? 

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
CédricVilleneuve
New Contributor III

Hi, I'm kind of having the same issue but I don't get to the point of receiving an error message. The export process just goes on and on for ages and never finish. First time that happens to me. I've try within Survey web and within AGOL from the feature layer detail page but it doesn't work.

*UPDATE* the error message finally arrived overnight

I can't see why I can publish a survey, use it, sync it but not being able to export it?

I can see something weird though, the base layer is not populated (0) even if I got a point shape with data into it. There's only the tables which contain have counts. There should have something into RN_Rapport layer...

0 Kudos