I would like to see more of My Content in ArcGIS Online. I can presently only see 5 folders. Ways of allowing more content to be seen include:
- Letting the user expand the width and/or length of panel 1.
- Having the filtering options (2) as buttons / options displayed horizontally above panel 1 (not unlike the setup of the contents pane in ArcMap).
- Making the filtering options (2) as buttons / options displayed horizontally above 3.
- Offering a new view not unlike the full ArcCatalog tree view.
- Allowing a "classic view" option which shows the view we had prior to the last update.
Thank you for your consideration.