Links to sample pas files:
List of the latest enhancements and changes:
- Updated for WAB 2.9
- Fixed issue with importing widget into Portal.
Older Enhancements and fixes:
- Fix bug where threat zone footprint was not drawing at the proper scale
If you are an emergency responder than you are likely familiar with NOAA'a ALOHA
(Areal Locations of Hazardous Atmospheres) is a modeling program that estimates threat zones associated with hazardous chemical releases, including toxic gas clouds, fires, and explosions.
NOAA has developed ALOHA ArcMap Import Tools which allow you to import ALOHA threat zones
(also called footprints) into ArcMap 9.x and 10.x.
This widget allows for the plotting of the Aloha threat zones in Web AppBuilder.
This widget does not model or generate the chemical plume, It only imports the Aloha .pas
file and parses the file to plot the data in Web AppBuilder.
1. Ability to parse and plot a Aloha .pas file in Web AppBuilder at a user specified point of origin.
2. Add multiple Aloha threat zones to the viewer simultaneously.
3. Ability to turn on and off the visibility of individual threat zones in the app and adjust the transparency of all footprints.
4. Display a legend and metadata for each threat zone in the widgets results.
5. Zoom to the threat zone by click on the widget result. You also have the ability to specify the zoom percentage of the graphics extent for zooming (i.e. 1.2 means zoom to 120% of the graphics extent).