This Mixin Class works with most in-panel and on-screen (with icon) Web AppBuilder widgets.
Changes in Version 1.1.3
- Changed all instances of _widgetMetadataMixin* to _WidgetMetadataMixin*.
Changes in Version 1.1.2
- Modified the Mixin Class to destroy itself when the host widget is destroyed.
Bug Fixes in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed the Mixin so it would work with FireFox and IE as well as Chrome.
- Updated the Live Preview Site.
- The mixin displays a Message dialog with the Widget version, the Web AppBuilder version, and the Widget description.
- For an in-panel widget, displays the dialog when the user holds down the Alt button while clicking on the widget panel heading.
- For an on-screen widget (with an icon), displays the dialog when the user holds down the Alt button while clicking on the icon.
- This mixin does not work with touch screen devices, but it does no harm.