All after much back and forth with different people and what now seems to be legitimate email traffic with the Google Maps API Team. It is now apparent that this widget does NOT conform to the Google Maps API Terms of Service. Due to this fact, this widget download will be removed and the live preview site will be un-accessible. It is my recommendation that all users of this widget immediately remove the widget from their WAB site and discontinue use of this widget. The only way it seems currently to be compliant with the TOS is to not have a (non-Google) map visible at all in the app which is of no use at all to us esri users. I find it hard to understand how the Worlds leader in GIS technology and Google can not come to terms on the use of StreetView panoramas with esri basemaps, but it is what it is. So after years of this widget being used by hundreds of users around the world we must say good-bye.
Here is another widget for the Web App Builder.
List of the latest enhancements and changes:
- Updated for WAB 2.1
List of older enhancements and changes:
- Widget no longer open the street view html window automatically on open.
- Prevent popup check from firing multiple times.
- Removed sensor portion of the StreetView code as Google has depreciated it.
- Minor configuration UI changes.
- Widget code updated to work with all the new themes and their style colors.
- Fixed issue with maps whose spatial reference was not 4326 or 102100
- Widget allows configuration of Google Street View Panorama Options
- Widget provides drag and drop support
- Widget provides graphical feedback on the map when changes are made to the Street View Panorama window
- This widget displays the Google Street View Panorama in a popup browser window as to not violate the Google TOS agreement