Here is another enhancement to a widget for the Web App Builder.
List of the latest enhancements and changes:
- Fixed issue when adding a second basemap to fade and the original basemap came from the web map the widget would hang.
List of the older enhancements and changes:
- Fixed issue with new basemap thumbnail urls having bad paths.
- Fixed issue with default basemaps not appearing in widgets configuration UI.
- Fixed issue with thumbnail image chooser link hotspot being above the thumbnail image instead of on it, in the widget configuration UI.
- Fixed references to missing images in the widgets code
- Adding missing default.jpg
- Fixed issue that the OTB Basemap Gallery and the eBasemap Gallery has with empty basemap object being added to the json when using basemaps that were not the same spatial reference as the webmap.
- Redesigned the widgets UI completely base on some suggestions from Jeremie Cornet
- Add my ability to check the widgets version by holding Alt button and clicking anywhere on the widget.
- Released for Version 1.1 of the WAB
- Version 184.108.40.206 had a bug where the widget would not create the hybrid mashup basemap in certain browsers.
- Default basemap is selected when the widget opens.
- Added the ability to mashup 2 selected basemaps into a hybrid mashup basemap.
- A slider is added when a hybrid mashup basemap is created to adjust the opacity levels for the selected basemaps in the hybrid mashup. When the hybrid is removed the default basemap is selected again.