Blue Raster is growing, and we are looking for Project Managers at all levels to serve a rising marketplace.
At Blue Raster, we pride ourselves in developing applications and tools that help our clients solve, clarify, and visualize many of the world’s critical challenges. Since 2002, we’ve partnered with leading global organizations working at the forefront of today’s global issues, helping them share their unique stories through the powerful visual medium of interactive maps.
The Project Manager will have an extensive portfolio and be responsible for directing major activities and project related tasks to meet budget, time and quality targets. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have strong connections within the technology community and have the ability to work together with and manage small teams of analysts and developers. You will collaborate with other Project Managers, developers and designers and will report to the Program Manager.
- Manage all aspects of application, web GIS, and system architecture support for an extensive project portfolio
- Lead project teams through all phases of the application process including requirements building, designing, developing, testing and deployment
- Manage scope, budget, timeline, and deliverables
- Data preparation, processing and analysis
- Proposal writing, technical writing, strategy, capture management
- Sales leads follow-up, new business introductory calls/meetings, explore new potential business channels; new business development
- Administration and support of ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS Online, and Amazon Web Services
- Manage team members and advise on staff allocation
- Review timesheets and invoicing to ensure projects are on track
- Performance management process
- Portfolio Consulting- grow, maintain, manage
- Attend networking and conference events