The resources are intended to supplement the Working with Lidar Data in ArcGIS course. In some cases there may be overlap with the instructor-led course content, but the material is presented in a different way and with different data. In other cases these resources touch on topics not covered in the one-day course. I hope these materials are helpful. If you encounter broken links or want to suggest additional lidar resources, please comment below.
Self-paced web courses
- Managing Lidar Data Using LAS Datasets
- Managing Lidar Data Using Mosaic Datasets
- Managing Lidar Data Using Terrain Datasets
- Create the City of Schiedam 3D web scene
- Arthur's Feature Extraction from LiDAR, DEMs and Imagery
- Leveraging LiDAR | Beta