So I started to add some features, then ended up fixing some bugs and the also added an advanced settings widget.
- data-dojo-attach-point - removed all use of ids, they often result in errors and are most likely are not unique. Instead I use data-dojo-attach-point.
- HeatMapLayer now also render layers without an url (say a layer with a featureCollection - often loaded from file e.g. GeoLookup).
- HeatMap widget load layers added after the widget has been initialized.
- Adds config and setting.js, where it is possible to change:
- geometry: which geometry can be rendered as heatmap
- colorStops: setup heatmapslider colors (with colorpicker, drag and drop, etc)
The widget can be found here: WAB-Custom-Widgets/HeatMapES5 at master · Eightyplus/WAB-Custom-Widgets · GitHub