Select to view content in your preferred language

GotoXY Widget Version 1.0 - 12/27/17

12-27-2017 12:19 PM

GotoXY Widget Version 1.0 - 12/27/17

Live Preview Site

Help - GotoXY Widget

This is my first JS Widget to share with the community. I have seen the need for this widget for some time and finally made the time to produce it and share. The widgets UI is extremely simple and minimalist. This widget gives you the ability to enter a coordinate string in the widgets UI and click enter to have the map zoom to the location and place a marker at the found location. The coordinates that are allowed can be configured in the widgets constructor and can be any well known wkid, DMS, DDM, and DD coordinates.

Note: This widget requires a ArcGIS Server 10.3.1 or higher Geometry service to work. By default the widget is already configured with one but it is recommended that you use your own Geometry service url and it must be 10.3.1 or higher.

When using the Live Preview site above to simply test drive the widget, you can just click in the widget input and press enter to have the widget use the placeholder coordinate string instead of having to type in coordinates.

I hope you enjoy. Robert.

Attachments
Comments
FranciscoCastillo1
New Contributor III

That's great! Thak You So Much for sharing your knowledge. That's what I was looking for. Greetings!

Version history
Last update:
‎12-27-2017 12:19 PM
Updated by: