Getting error while 'save' Workflow Job Template

02-10-2023 01:31 AM
SirishByreddy
New Contributor III

Hi All,

We are using ArcGIS enterprise version: 10.9.1

We have created approximately 18 job templates and in each job template created 4 different "Extended Properties" tables.

We have created a field name "accumulated_depreciation" with type "Double" and this field created in approximately 10 job templates in different tables.

When we try to do some changes in job template (like add/delete field), when we click on "Save" button getting the following error first time.

SirishByreddy_0-1676021264191.png

Subsequent click on the "Save" button, job template updated successfully.

SirishByreddy_1-1676021313937.png

Any suggestions on this. Thanks.

Regards,

Sirish

0 Kudos
3 Replies
bbaker_tngeo
New Contributor III

I am also having this issue. I deleted a field after some testing and feedback from the users and now I get that 500:ERROR when I try to add anything to the Extended Properties table or a separate 500:ERROR: Field name collision found: fieldname.

0 Kudos
Ranga_Tolapi
Occasional Contributor III

Hello @bbaker_tngeo,

Did you manage to find a solution? 

0 Kudos
bbaker_tngeo
New Contributor III

I was not able to resolve the error. However, I migrated the workflow diagram and template to a new Workflow Item using these tools on Github and with some of the basic setup/configuration of a new workflow was able to get back up and running relatively quickly.

However, the project was currently only in testing. I have not heard or seen any solutions from Esri that would allow backing up or migrating job data from an existing workflow into a new item if an item does become corrupt and a new one has to be created. I am very interested in a solution to address this scenario.

0 Kudos