(Implemented) Manually order button user input

12-19-2022 04:43 AM
Labels (1)
LiamHarrington-Missin
Occasional Contributor II

Hi there,

I'm enjoying the addition of a mulitple button user inputs that came out in the last quarter.  However, the inputs are appearing in a pre-defined order that users are finding confusing. 

E.g. "Comment" and then "Status" is backwards for how users want the button to work.  Users what to define a "status" and then supplement the status with additional comment.  I'm finding status values in the comments because the user wasn't expecting the distinct list question on the next screen.

I know that you can control  the order of the project user inputs but from what I can tell, there is no feature for button inputs.  This would be useful.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Adam_Inglis

I agree, it seems like this can only be controlled by the order the fields appear in the attribute table.

EricaNova

Right now my fields are in the correct order in the "Data" view and in Quick Capture designer, but they are showing up in the opposite order in my app! Has anyone seen this before?

JohnathanHasthorpe
Status changed to: Implemented

This has been implemented in 1.19. In the QuickCapture designer there is a new option under the more (...) setting called Button user inputs. Here you can view existing button user inputs and drag to re-order them.

EricaNova

@JohnathanHasthorpe thanks so much for the update - that's great news!