Show Feature Table in the floating pane Arcgis api Javascript

Jump to solution
01-15-2015 10:49 AM
zhengniu1
New Contributor

http://jsbin.com/sapipeyewi/1/

The feature table can only be shown correctly in the floating pane when it is first time clicked.

There are two issues I confused.

1) if close the floating pane, nothing will happen if clicking on the button "Township"

2) if hide the floating pane, the feature table is displayed beyond the size of float pane when clicking on the button "Township"

Thanks for your help~

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

When you close a floating pane with the "x", the pane cannot be opened again. From the help:

When the widget is closed via the close button, it can no longer be shown: FloatingPane destroys itself when the close button is pressed. You must create a subclass of FloatingPane to override this behavior.

There are a couple ways of getting around this. In my applications, I set the closable property to false, which simply removes the close button. Take a look at this discussion for other suggestions.

Instead of running the function "loadTable" each time you open the form, why not run that only once when the FeatureLayer is loaded? Take a look at this version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

When you close a floating pane with the "x", the pane cannot be opened again. From the help:

When the widget is closed via the close button, it can no longer be shown: FloatingPane destroys itself when the close button is pressed. You must create a subclass of FloatingPane to override this behavior.

There are a couple ways of getting around this. In my applications, I set the closable property to false, which simply removes the close button. Take a look at this discussion for other suggestions.

Instead of running the function "loadTable" each time you open the form, why not run that only once when the FeatureLayer is loaded? Take a look at this version.

0 Kudos
zhengniu1
New Contributor

Thanks a lot Ken,

0 Kudos