Popup Element Profile in Feature Widget

Jump to solution
03-02-2023 10:05 AM
Justin_Greco
Occasional Contributor II

Are there plans to support the Popup Element Arcade profile in the Feature widget?  My use case is to display HTML that is configured in the popups set in the Map Viewer.  While I know its possible to display HTML in the Feature widget using custom content in the popup template, that would require additional coding, rather than just pulling from the popup configuration.  The reason to avoid coding is so that we can have non-developers configure their popups in their web maps that are used in our app.

Also it would allow for HTML to be returned in the Feature Info widget in Experience Builder, which was asked about on that community:

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/feature-info-widget-not-showing-ar...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Greco

I was able to figure out the issue.  The app I am working with does not have a MapView or SceneView, it is just displaying Feature widgets using popups setup in Web Maps.  Since I wasn't using a MapView, I was not setting the map or spatialReference parameters, looks like both need to be set.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Justin_Greco

I was able to figure out the issue.  The app I am working with does not have a MapView or SceneView, it is just displaying Feature widgets using popups setup in Web Maps.  Since I wasn't using a MapView, I was not setting the map or spatialReference parameters, looks like both need to be set.

0 Kudos