Popup Actions More (Ellipsis) Button

11-08-2023 08:13 AM
Jeff-Reinhart
New Contributor III

I have several Actions buttons in a popup. They are being pushed into a ...More button with a dropdown:

JeffReinhart_1-1699459761170.png

I don't want a ...More button. I would like all buttons to display without an additional click needed. It would be best if the buttons were stacked vertically in the calcite-action-bar element.

This Developer's Corner article states "You can add any number of custom actions to the pop-up and control how many are displayed before items are added to the menu accessed by the More Options icon (which is denoted by an ellipsis or “…”). ". That seems on the way to the results I am looking for, however, I am having trouble finding the property to set to control how many actions are displayed before items are added to the ...More dropdown.

Is there a way to display all action buttons in a popup and not have them push to the ...More button?

I tried using buttons in my custom HTML popup content instead, but it seems the SDK overrides that HTML.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jeff-Reinhart
New Contributor III

Interesting. I checked this today, and each individual button is showing now rather than going to a More... expansion panel. I am on a new machine, but that doesn't seem the culprit. I am using themes from js.arcgis.com (4.28), maybe the change was made there?

0 Kudos
Jeff-Reinhart
New Contributor III

Never mind on that last comment - whether the More... button or all buttons shows seems to be dependent on screen size and click location. Request still stands to have more control on how these buttons are presented.

0 Kudos