MapImageLayer does not show label using LabelExpression property

05-31-2023 11:00 AM
phaelipticus
New Contributor II

Hello,

I´m trying to show a label on the map that cames from a service. With FeatureLayer I can display the label using labelExpressionInfo property, but I need to use MapImageLayer.

FeatureLayers does not work with sublayers, right? I have 5 more sublayers in this service to present in the widget menu and each one of them have to show a label.

In MapImageLayer we can use one of this two options to display the label: labelExpressionInfo or labelingInfo. The first one only works in JS version 4.19 + (please tell me if i´m wrong, that´s what I found on the documentation). Unfortunatly i´m on version 4.15.

The second (labelingInfo) is only for MapImageLayer. But it just doesn't work and I got nothing on console...no error, nothing.

Dynamic Layers is TRUE on the service. It´s a Feature Layer type service. But i´ve search examples and should work. I did a deep research trying to find a solution and trying many things, many propertys (visible, includin classes on the request line...)

Everything works fine in the code. I´m sure It´s something else. Maybe in the server side, some kind of acess premission. I really don´t know. I'm lost here.

0 Kudos
0 Replies