Default Colors for acrGIS map in PowerBI

03-07-2024 12:27 PM
docpoco
New Contributor

We have integrated the acrGIS map into our performance dashboards. The problem is that it defaults to a not so visually pleasant brown and orange. 

I can go in an select a custom color range, but as soon as a we choose another metric, it defaults back to brown and orange. 

Once published, the end user cannot adjust the colors, and also defaults to the orange brown for them. 

How can I set it so that it saves colors we select, or so that the default is something more appealing (red to green, or red to blue)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NaZhang_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @docpoco,

Thanks very much for your feedback and question. That's interesting. Could you please explain more on what you mean by "choose another metric" so that I can reproduce on my side? Currently, we are working on the color can be dynamically changed with the Power BI theming. Hope this will help too.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
docpoco
New Contributor

Yes - for simplicity assume we have a slicer to show different metrics (customer visits, total spend, average spend, etc)

Everytime we select a new metric in the slicer, the color scheme changes back to the default. 

0 Kudos
docpoco
New Contributor

What is the time frame for this update?

"Currently, we are working on the color can be dynamically changed with the Power BI theming."

0 Kudos