Oracle ORA-03114 Error With Geometric Network Trace Service

01-27-2020 10:27 AM
Clint_Glover
New Contributor III

I have a geometric network trace service that was built with model builder within ArcMap 10.6.1.  The service accesses data within our enterprise geodatabase that resides within Oracle (12c) and the data is registered with our ArcGIS Server site.  When attempting to run the trace service, I am receiving the Oracle error, ORA-03114: Not connected to Oracle.  The odd thing is if I go to ArcGIS Server Manager and stop & start the service (or republish the service entirely), the error stops and the trace runs successfully.  What I have gathered is the service appears to fail again after the service is recycled at midnight every 24 hours.  I will also note that I have this same exact service running on two other environments and this error is not occurring on those environments.  I've compared the models on all environments and they all match with the exception of each one pointing to the data on its respective environment.  Can anyone provide any insight on what I might be able to try to get this resolved?

0 Kudos
0 Replies