Filter Widget - Web AppBuilder AGOL- layers is not hidden??

10-17-2018 07:32 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Filter Widget - Web AppBuilder AGOL- layers is not hidden??

Feature service published from ArcMap 10.5.1 to ArcGIS Server 10.5.1, ArcGIS Online, Web Map, Web AppBuilder, Filter Widget.

I am trying to use one layer "turn on" apply while the rest of other layers "turn off or hidden" in filter widget from WAB. It doesn't work. All layers are still "turn on". Am I suppose to set something from Web Map? I am not sure what steps I am missing. Please assist me in this matter.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

I am seeing the same issue.  Can you provide the exact steps you used to setup the Filter Widget?  How many layers do you have in your feature service from ArcMap 10.5.1?

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

layers are published individual from ArcMap 10.5.1. I had group layers but it always crashed instead I used individual. I have 14 layers total in web map and WAB. FYI I am in development stage. The only setting I currently from Web map filter is #1 screenshot. See WAB filter widget #2 screenshot with zoom in apply. I have a sort of workaround to use Visible Range but it is not helpful because you still can see all other layers. 

#1 Web map

#2 Web AppBuilder

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried using a non-date field to see if that works better?

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

Hello,

Yes, I tried but it is the same result. 

0 Kudos