|FIXED| CityEngine SLPK and Portal for ArcGIS

03-05-2018 07:36 AM
Luiz_AmadeuCoutinho
Occasional Contributor III

Few months ago I was trying to publish my CityEngine Project on my Portal as slpk to create 3D Webscenes . I got an error and I though it was because my Portal was 10.4.1 and my CityEngine was 2017.

So, now I have everything updated. Cityengine 2017.1, Portal /Server(Federeted) and Datastore 10.6 on Linux.

3ws files works very well, but I want to create 3D Webscenes on my Portal (not on AGOL). My workflow:

- Create my project on CityEngine

- Select my Data on Viewport and Export Models > ESRI Service Layer Package (slpk).

- Open my Portal > Content

- Add data from my Computer and add the slpk file.

After few seconds to upload and puplish, I got a Error like " There´s a error" and it´s impossible to publish and use the project. 

I tried the same steps on ArcGIS Pro and got the same error.

My slpk works perfectly on AGOL, but it´s not a option here .

Logs from ArcGIS Server after try

LevelTimeMessageSource
SEVEREMar 8, 2018, 1:49:36 PMError executing tool. Publish Portal Service Job ID: j569ae00ab9114e17b08513f30cfedf36 : ERROR 001887: Failed to create couchdb database. ERROR: no registered nosql databases on the server. Failed to execute (Publish Portal Service).System/PublishingTools.GPServer
SEVEREMar 8, 2018, 1:49:36 PMERROR: no registered nosql databases on the server.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
SEVEREMar 8, 2018, 1:49:36 PMFailed to create couchdb database.System/PublishingTools.GPServer
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Luiz_AmadeuCoutinho

0 Kudos
ThomasFuchs
Esri Regular Contributor

The version 10.6 is the most current version and it should work together with CityEngine 2017.1.

The error message look like there might be a problem with the setup of the server. Please try to contact support for ArcGIS Portal /Server.

ERROR 001887: Failed to create couchdb database. 
ERROR: no registered nosql databases on the server. 
Failed to execute (Publish Portal Service).
0 Kudos
ChenChen7
New Contributor

We had the same error. It was solved by checking all Use SSL and TLS options under the Advanced Tab in Internet Properties for ArcGIS Server Account.

0 Kudos
Luiz_AmadeuCoutinho

hi Chen

I´ll try again tomorrow. Thank you for the tip

0 Kudos
Luiz_AmadeuCoutinho

Didn´t work 😞

I´ll upgrade to 10.6.1 in few days. I hope get something different to tell here

0 Kudos
Luiz_AmadeuCoutinho

|FIXED|

After upgrade to 10.6.1 We change our datastore to relational and tileCached (it was only relational on 10.6)

Now We can publish SLPK from CityEngine to our Portal for ArcGIS. 

pengzhang1
New Contributor

Can you describe more in detail? Thanks.

ArcGIS Server

0 Kudos