AnsweredAssumed Answered

Open Survey123 from a field in Collector

Question asked by meb323 on Dec 27, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 29, 2017 by meb323

I'm trying to setup the collector and survey123 apps so they work together but I'm having problems.  I'm trying to get my users to be able to use collector to edit fields and related tables in a hosted feature layer and at the same time be able to link from Collector to open a survey in the Survey123 app and have one of the fields be pre populated from an existing field.  If I configure the pop ups in my map to use the custom attribute display with the link of: arcgis-survey123://?itemID=f3631284738e43e29c919b21aef7e19d&field:PoleNumber={MapNumber} when I use the collector app to open the survey my pole number field is populated with the number I expect but then I loose the ability to edit existing fields for that feature in collector.  If I setup my popups to display a list of field attributes and add a field with the  same survey123 url, when the link is clicked in collector the survey opens but the PoleNumber field doesn't have the actual number.  It just has {MapNumber}.  Do I need to use a different url or is this even possible to do? 

Outcomes