ArcGIS Pro Solution Deploy Failed

08-29-2017 03:11 PM
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

No matter which solution I attempt to deploy I get an error.  The error is not very helpful so here I am.  Any suggestions?

solution deploy

11 Replies
CarlosPorras
New Contributor III

I'm also having the same issue with failing to deploy any solution with the tool. Did you find a solution yet?

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

No.

0 Kudos
JennaWalz2
New Contributor II

I am having the same issue! Did you ever figure out a work around?

0 Kudos
EddyClark
Occasional Contributor

For the first time I tried again and it worked.  I was having problems with Python that I just couldn't fix, so I deleted my user profile from windows and basically started over fresh.  

solutions deploy

0 Kudos
RyanPaquette3
New Contributor II

"Unable to initialize. Failed to connect to the source portal. Please ensure you provided the correct url and credentials. Failed to add 'solution name'"

gisadminCPG
New Contributor II

I have the same issue.   Waiting on ESRI Support response.  If I get a resolution I'll try and remember to post

0 Kudos
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

Did you ever get an ESRI Support response on this?  I'm getting the same exact error message:

#esri solution

Jay
Washoe County GIS
VincentRobinson
New Contributor III

Did you ever get this to work for you?

0 Kudos
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

My workplace has a lot of internet security measures that often cause issues, so I tried deploying from home and had about 50% success.

Finally, I called my regional ESRI rep and he deployed it from within the ESRI mothership.  Said this was a heavy network traffic lift, so it was not unusual to have problems...

Jay
Washoe County GIS