Complimentary Pass to UC

02-16-2017 01:15 PM
JudyMorice2
New Contributor

How do i know if our company has a complimentary pass to the conference?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

EDIT: if you are not the license/account administrator, see Karen's comment below.  -rs

You need to find the person that manages your licenses and has the administration access to myesri.com

There is an Events tab on that page

Or if you are the administrator, you may want to talk to your customer service rep or local distributor.  Complimentary registration for the User Conference are typically tied to annual maintenance, although there may be others ways that I am not aware of (again, talk to you customer rep)

By the way, this is for the User Conference only.  Developer Summit do not have any complimentary seats, typically, and are not listed on this page.  Other conferences typically are not either, at least that I have ever seen.

Attah_MotunrayoFakeye
New Contributor

I am in constant communication with my local distributor. What he sent is not so good. I need what can attract my boss to consider

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I put this info in the thread you started too, but will repeat it here...

They have a sample letter on the bottom of this page that will help in justifying your attendance within your agency.  You may need to modify for your particular situation

Esri UC | Why Attend 

Need More?
Here's a proposal letter you can customize and a one-sheeter you can download to justify your trip.
KarenCapria
Esri Contributor

Judy, 

Send an email to confregis@esri.com and they can look up your info to see if your organization is eligible for complimentary registration(s).

Karen Capria

Attah_MotunrayoFakeye
New Contributor

I have sent you a mail pls check it up

0 Kudos