AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with several Shortlist issues

Question asked by jdkitzmi on Nov 28, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 3, 2017 by fblanchard_morris_nj_us

I have been using the Shortlist Story Map and have encountered a few issues which may be bugs.

1) I have one point that shows up on the map but will not show up in the list unless I switch to another tab first. Once I return to that tab, the point shows up in the list. It only seems to be affecting one point and I can't figure out why.

2) I have a set of points and am trying to input some text into the information box. I have an image and a link and am putting the text under the link. In just one of the tabs, after I put in the text and save the application, if I view the application, the text is not showing up. The image and link work fine. A few points keep the text, but the majority seem to keep losing it. Its only in this one tab.

3) At times, I have been essentially locked out from setting points. I will type in an address and when I click "Use this location" nothing happens. Sometimes if I close out of my browser and go back in, it will work again, but not always. Its happened two or three different times.

4) I have also encountered where the application will decide to stack all of my points on one location, despite me setting different locations. This has happened twice. I have to set the locations of all of those points again.

I really like the Shortlist application and am hoping that maybe these things are just some bugs that will be solved in the next update. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jessica

Outcomes