Can you add tabs to pop-up in web appbuilder developer

08-08-2016 02:55 PM
AronHarris
New Contributor II

Does anyone know what file has the pop-up info window in Web AppBuilder to change it to tabs. To display the information of each layer on the tabs.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
deleted-user-CQZbjNeBXm49
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Aron,

I have you taken a look at @Larry's Custom Widgets (Anvil), see links below including preview:

Larrys Custom WAB Widgets and More

ArcGIS Web Application (Preview Link)

Baba

0 Kudos
AronHarris
New Contributor II

Hi Baba,

Thanks for the link. Have you used this one?

I want to get  rid of the arrow that display the other layer information and have it show in the tabs.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Aron,

See the link as posted by Rod Woodford

Baba

0 Kudos
EricHeinrichs
Occasional Contributor

It looks like this has been discontinued, and I can't download this. Is there any other way to add this functionality into WAB?

0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

I don't know the policy here but if you need to download it maybe rastrauch‌ or rscheitlin‌ can help you, however I do have the zip file

Baba

0 Kudos
CodyBarrett1
New Contributor II

Hi Baba, may you provide that zip file?

0 Kudos

Hi Cody,

Am sorry I don't have the permission to do that as I am not the "Right Holder" to the file, only Larryhttps://community.esri.com/message/631755-re-larrys-custom-wab-widgets-and-more?commentID=631755?sr=...‌ has got that and unfortunately he hasn't been active on here.

Baba

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Some of Larry's widgets were uploaded #WebAppBuilder for #ArcGIS - Custom widgets directory by Larry I believe.  I have a note about it on the /blogs/myAlaskaGIS/2016/03/09/web-appbuilder-developer-edition-customization-resource-list?sr=search...‌  but as mentioned, Larry switched jobs and therefore is not currently supporting any of the widgets he wrote.

0 Kudos
RodWoodfordOld

Hi Aron,

I asked a similar question re the eSearch widget having this type of functionality. See post below.

eSearch - Multiple result set configuration option

cheers