Missing "BACK" button on Main Stage on linked web pages

Jump to solution
03-07-2016 09:22 AM
JamesFrank
New Contributor III

Hello all,

Is anyone else seeing that the "BACK" button no longer shows up in the map journal on linked web pages?  I have an app in development in which the button did show before last week but now no longer does.  In the same edit section I also link to a map from the side panel on which the button does shows. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Jim,

Good news, I have been able to fix this issue last night, this is now fixed in ArcGIS Online and we have also released the corresponding update on GitHub.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
GregoryL_Azou

Hi Jim,

Sorry about the issue, this is a bad regression from last release. I have documented it on GitHub at Main Stage actions: back button isn't displayed when the action is loading a web page, image or vide... and included workaround that I hope will help you until our next release that will fix the issue. That release is currently planned for June 13th.

JamesFrank
New Contributor III

Thanks for replying so quickly.  Unfortunately we work entirely within AGOL so I don't think the options work for us.  We will anxiously await the next release!    -Jim

Note: just saw the article link on the Git page so the option for the custom button does help.  thanks!

0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou

Hi Jim,

Good news, I have been able to fix this issue last night, this is now fixed in ArcGIS Online and we have also released the corresponding update on GitHub.

JamesFrank
New Contributor III

Hi Gregory,

That is too funny.  I demo'd our app for someone early this morning and saw the fix.  Thanks for notifying so quickly.  Saved me from testing it this morning.  And thanks for the fix!

-Jim

0 Kudos