Select to view content in your preferred language

Mark Point (Latitude and Longitude), Zoom to Point, Draw Polygon, and Return Data from All Active Layers

Jump to solution
04-05-2018 10:04 AM
GilbertoMatos
Frequent Contributor

Hello!

The following demand has arisen here: the user wants to be able to inform a point (latitude and longitude), and after that, the point is marked on the map. Then it wants to be able to draw a polygon, where the data of all the active layers is informed, being possible to generate information on everything that is inside that polygon. I have some ideas about this, but if anyone has already had to develop a widget for this and can give me some guidance, thank you.

Thank you!
Gilberto.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

This was added back in June 2017, as part of the 2.5 release.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Take a look at the Screening widget. It appears to do much of what you're looking for.

GilbertoMatos
Frequent Contributor

Hello!

Thanks for the suggestion. My application was generated with version 2.2 of WAB. Does this widget work correctly in this release?

Thank you!
Gilberto.

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

This was added back in June 2017, as part of the 2.5 release.

GilbertoMatos
Frequent Contributor

Okay. I'll test. Thank you!

hug

0 Kudos
GilbertoMatos
Frequent Contributor

Personally, I was able to adjust the screening widget to work in my application that was generated with the web appbuilder in version 2.2. Attached follows the ready widget, if it is necessary for someone else. I made some customizations also in the interface, according to our demand.

Note: I am not able to mark the answer as correct (button does not appear for me)

Thanks for the help, especially Ken Buja
Gilberto.

0 Kudos